Because Artemis Singers is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, your donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
What do we do with donations? Your generous donations:
- help us provide creative opportunities for women interested in learning aspects of choral production: musical accompaniment, vocal instruction, songwriting and arranging, choral directing, choreography, sound reinforcement, artistic direction and stage management.
- allow us to commission choral works by women composers
- support scholarships for our singers to travel to and participate in Sister Singers Network festivals every 4 years
- strengthen our operating budget (including rehearsal space rental and purchase of music)
In addition, your contributions help fund our outreach performances, which brings feminist music to groups in need of support and solidarity in order to entertain and inspire.
Donate Your Way
- Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payments sent this way are account-to-account, so we receive them pretty much right away (and you can even set up repeating payments, if that’s your style). If your bank uses a different direct payment network, still send to email@example.com.
- Venmo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PayPal (safe, secure, and convenient) to email@example.com. If you send to “friends and family”, there’s no service charge to you or to us.
- Via mail (traditional and still welcome): Just send your check in any amount to:
5303 North Laporte Ave
Chicago, IL 60630
Support us when you shop!
We encourage you to shop locally to strengthen the community and small business owners. However, if there are times when you choose to shop at Amazon.com, you can help out your favorite Lesbian Feminist Chorus by starting your shopping session at this link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/36-4529888
Artemis will receive 0.5% of everything you spend. Thank you for your support!
Pingback: Live in concert (hooray!) – Artemis Singers