Because Artemis Singers is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, your donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
What do we do with donations? Your generous donations:
- help us provide creative opportunities for women interested in learning aspects of choral production: musical accompaniment, vocal instruction, songwriting and arranging, choral directing, choreography, sound reinforcement, artistic direction and stage management.
- allow us to commission choral works by women composers
- support scholarships for our singers to travel to and participate in Sister Singers Network festivals every 4 years
- strengthen our operating budget (including rehearsal space rental and purchase of music)
In addition, your contributions help fund our outreach performances, which brings feminist music to groups in need of support and solidarity in order to entertain and inspire.
We accept donations in two ways:
1. Online through Paypal (safe, secure, and convenient)
2. Via mail (traditional and still welcome): Just send your check in any amount to:
PO Box 578296
Chicago, IL 60657
A way to support us when you shop:
We encourage you to shop locally to strengthen the community and small business owners. However, if there are times when you choose to shop at Amazon.com, you can help out your favorite Lesbian Feminist Chorus by starting your shopping session at this link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/36-4529888
Artemis will receive 0.5% of everything you spend. Thank you for your support!